This site uses The TechSys Web Content Appz (CMS-Appz). All content is entered via simple web forms with no special software required.
2005 TechSys Communications Ltd.
Back in business
Sorry for the lack of contact with myself for Thursday and Friday.
We had a fire at my residence at 9:00am on Thursday August 27th, 2009.
The cause of the fire was:
dollar store sparkler
bad juvenile decisions
Three rooms on the top floor were gutted and the front foyer to the house.
Two other rooms upstairs only suffered smoke damage (the doors to these rooms were closed).
The good news is no one was seriously hurt and we lost little of great or sentimental value.
I am now in catch up mode and dealing with insurance, cleanup and renovations.
Here is what the damage looked like.
Web Site Hosting
Web Site Management
© Web System by
TechSys Communications Ltd.
All Rights Reserved