• To Do List
• What is a CMS
A CMS is a web site Content Management System. The purpose of a CMS is to allow you to maintain your own web site pages with no knowledge of HTML, any time and any where through an Internet connection. No special software is required (just a web browser) and you can feel safe knowing that you can't delete or damage the formatting of the site by accident.
You can even assign responsibility for certain pages to multiple people. Plus there is easy integration for all of the TechSys WebAppz.
• Why a CMS?
CMS-Appz establishes a clean professional environment that can't be 'messed' up by accident. It also gives you control and provides many additional benefits...
- Clean and simple navigation for your web visitors.
- Consistent look and feel throughout the website.
- Content can be added in a more timely manner.
- No HTML expert needed to add content.
- No special software required (only an Internet connection and a web browser).
- Assign specific page maintenance responsibilities to different users.
- Content can be set to never expire or to 'turn on and off' automatically using a start and end date associated with the content.
The 'Contact Us' page has it's own special administration. This page can list your contacts with email addresses and/or include the contacts in a dropdown box within a request form (email addresses hidden).
• CMS-APPZ Pricing
CMS-Appz is available to those customers that use our hosting service, a one time setup fee is required plus a small monthly CMS hosting charge.
|Basic Content Management System (maintain your own content)
This includes the design and creation of a basic website using our CMS and your choice of embedded web applications and widgets.
The site would be created using colors of your choice, a logo (provided by you) and photos (if gallery slider is used)
One Time Setup Fee
Plus $25 per month CMS/email hosting.
|Designed Content Management System. |
You work with our designer to create a look and feel to your specifications and include designed/supplied graphics.
One Time Setup and Design Fee
$2000.00 to $3000.00
Plus $25per month CMS/email hosting.
• Contact Us
|TechSys offers stability and quality of service
for all our your computing requirements. Our attention to
personalized customer contact means that you will get a prompt and
knowledgeable response when you need it. Give one of our corporate
representatives a call they are waiting to hear from you.
1606 Emerson Court
North Vancouver, BC
Phone: 604 924-5251
Fax: 604 929-7178
An alternate contact for web hosting customers only is...
Bill Maurer (Millenia Software)
|This site uses The TechSys Web Content Appz (CMS-Appz). All content is entered via simple web forms with no special software required.|
Â© 2005 TechSys Communications Ltd.
• Relationship Structure
TechSys Communications is a local web hosting and web services company. We offer web site design & development, web / database application design & development, web hosting, email hosting, web mail, domain registration services, co-location, managed co-location, hardware support, Windows support and corporate hardware / software sales.
It is our objective to provide complete web and Internet related services. Many of the services are 'skills' related and a broad range of people with these skills are required to fulfill our customers requirements.
Some skills that are needed include; project management, ASP & SQL Server, web site design and development, graphic development, Flash / Swish & copywriters.
Other Web based components may be supplied by 'third party' companies where TechSys has built partner relations. These services and components include corporate email spam/virus filtering, shopping cart systems, Internet backup services and search engine / marketing specialists.
TechSys will focus on marketing, sales, facilitating the development process, customer satisfaction and accounting related issues. To provide this, TechSys will participate in all forms of revenue generation.
TechSys will also provide the use of our content management system and WebAppz suite of web components to project managers as required. These add value to our hosting services and to the overall value of the web site implementation.
There will be a project manager for each opportunity. It is your decision whether you wish to be a project manager, a subcontractor working with a project manager or doing both.
• Obligations / Commitment
Associates will not be obligated to any level of commitment and will have the right to refuse any work offered. But once engaged (signed deliverables document), as a project manager or subcontractor for a particular opportunity, the ‘agreed to’ deliverables must be supplied.
I will shortly have an online profile that you will be able to maintain at any time. Some of the profile information will be used by the TechSys web system to show skill sets, accomplishments and portfolios. Until then, I will request this information via email.
• Revenue Sharing
There are three components to the revenue sharing of services and products.
1. Quoted projects.
The project manager has complete responsibility for the all aspects of the project including the initial quote, obtaining subcontractor quotes, all the deliverables and customer satisfaction.
The project manager will be responsible for establishing the development costs (TechSys fees, your own technical effort, subcontracts, web apps, third party services) plus his/her project management fees.
TechSys fees will be 25% of the quoted amount.
2. Hourly billing.
There are times when a customer simply needs work done to an existing site. This could be content maintenance, design revisions, added functionality and other WebAppz. The original project manager (if applicable), receives the first right of refusal on continuing to provide the project management.
TechSys will receive 50% of billable revenue from the project manager and 25% from any subcontractor. The Project manager will receive 50% of his/her own effort plus 25% of billable revenue from the sub contractors. The subcontractors will receive 50% of their billable revenue.
If the project manager does the entire task his/her self, than the project manager will retain 50% of the whole project revenue.
3. WebAppz or other 3rd party products.
For WebAppz, there is a setup fee for each web application. The project Manager receives 50% of the setup fee. The CMS (dynamic web site) and HTML newsletter both require a header banner. This header banner is the responsibility of the project manager but it is the customer's responsibility to provide a quality logo to include in this header.
Any additions (e.g. logo designs, copy writing, creating or adding content to the WebAppz) is an additional cost to the customer and will fall under the hourly billing revenue component. It will be the responsibility of TechSys to setup all WebAppz.
For other third party offerings, the project manager will receive 50% of the profit for up to one year (if subscription based) of the product purchase. Any additions (e.g. setup, adding content, training or support to these third party offerings) is an additional cost to the customer and will fall under the hourly billing revenue component.
• Eventz Overview
Is your website doing enough for you?
Eventz lets you make your own registration forms, order forms and data collection forms. You can add up to 200 form elements (on one page) and make as many events/forms as you want.
These forms can be linked directly from your website or you can link to our category/sub category page which will show a collection of events with summaries and 'click here' to register links to the actual registration page.
Eventz are three tools in one.
- Online registration for any type of free or fee based event.
- Online ordering form for products/tickets/services/donations.
- Online form creator for Surveys, evaluations, requests or internet based data collection.
Put Eventz to work to greatly simplfy your current manual efforts and make life easier for those that wish to do business with you.
With Eventz you can have all your event/course registrations, product sales and data collection activities online and ready for you and your target audience 24/7. You will even have more time for other online concepts.
- Very easy to order, purchase, register and provide information.
- Credit card payments (if applicable) go directly to YOUR bank account.
- Automatic payment receipts.
- Automatic confirmation of any form or registration.
- Easy access to your data by event/form sent directly to excel on your computer.
Event Registration and Database forms
- Form creator tool.
- Forms can have a fee, multiple optional fees or no fees.
- Unlimited event forms.
- Unlimited data forms.
- Forms can be multi-paged.
- Add your own custom form fields.
- Display events within a category or sub category on a summary page with each event having a register link.
- Excel spread sheets by event.
- Group email event registrations.
- Cheque or Credit Card Payment options.
- Late/early bird options.
- Payment method discounts/surchare options.
- Waitlist option.
• Eventz for Schools
The event/registration/form system comes with FoodDayz and provides huge added value for additional fund raising capability.
Here is a list of how other PACs are using the event/registration/form system. Note: some are fee based some are just to collect information. This is just a few ideas of how your PAC can improve and simplify fund raising efforts for both the PAC and the parents. Many more fundraising concepts are available with our event/registration/form system. If you have a good idea, we can help put it into a form.
|Welcome Back BBQ.
Many schools have a welcome back BBQ. Have the parents register, choose their menu options and pay online. You will get a spread sheet of registrants and their pay status that can be used to provide tickets
|Christmas Poinsettia Sale.
This is another common fundraiser. Parents can choose from several plants/arrangement and quantities. Parents can buy them for themselves, on behalf of friends and family and as gifts.
|Playground Equipment Campaign.
I thought this was innovative. Parents can simply make a donation or buy a plaque/brick with their chosen words (entered on the form too).
|Speakers and Presentations.
Many schools are now bringing in speakers to give talks on adolescent issues, drugs, parenting, bullying and many other topics. These could be fee based or free (where you require a RSVP).
|School Directory Info Capture.
Many schools create a school directory as part of their fund raising efforts. With an online form, the parents who want their info in the publication can enter the contact particulars, acknowledge/approve the use of this information in the directory and obtain additional information like 'I have taken the baby sitting course and I am available for baby sitting'.
You can also use a form to collect volunteer information into a database. This could be a general volunteer form where several volunteer options can be selected or a volunteer form for a specific event.
• Eventz for Sports Clubs
The eventz system has proved invaluable for many clubs. Especially those that have development programs and academies.
Event registrations can be created for:
- Development camps
- Conditioning camps
- Fun camps
- Spring and/or summer and/or winter break camps
- Pro-D day Camps
Camps can be organized and presented by category and sub category for:
- Specific date periods
- Different age groups
- Different abilities
- Specific focuses
- Different locations
Other uses include...
- Coach clinics
- Official clinics
- Team wear sales
- Equipment sales
- Social events
- Ticket sales to (e.g. Whitecaps and Giants)
- Coach evaluation forms
- Special donation events.
- Satisfaction or other surveys.
• Events for Business
Eventz is used by business too.
You can create custom online data forms with any type of form element (text box, drop down box, radio button, text area, check boxes (with optional quantities and fee), phone fields, date fields, etc.
Here are a few examples.
Surveys. Create your own surveys for your business or provide survey services and create surveys for your customers.
Data Collection. For product registrations, time and task functions, detailed information request, resume collection, etc.
Human Resource (HR). Employee reporting functions, scheduled education and first aid registrations, greivance submissions, holiday date requests, special event and social function RRSP's, company ware sales, more.
Product Education / Seminar Registration. For customers and partners to obtain sales and technical news of your products.
• Back in business
Sorry for the lack of contact with myself for Thursday and Friday.
We had a fire at my residence at 9:00am on Thursday August 27th, 2009.
The cause of the fire was:
- dollar store sparkler
- bad juvenile decisions
Three rooms on the top floor were gutted and the front foyer to the house.
Two other rooms upstairs only suffered smoke damage (the doors to these rooms were closed).
The good news is no one was seriously hurt and we lost little of great or sentimental value.
I am now in catch up mode and dealing with insurance, cleanup and renovations.
Here is what the damage looked like.
• What is FoodDayz?
FoodDayz is a COMPLETE and simple to use, online lunch ordering system for schools that offer lunch programs as part of their fund raising programs. FoodDayz is used for managing web page information, communications, menu ordering, various event based registrations and user defined database forms.
*Special Note: With FoodDayz you have your own database (not shared) and credit card payments go to your own bank account instantly (not someone else's).
FoodDayz is an always online database where the parents can update their own contact information, get email reminders to make their lunch orders and then order and pay online with credit card payments, authorized and transferred to the PAC bank account instantly.
Imagine the time and effort saved by reducing cheque and NSF processing plus the phone calls to and from parents questioning if payments were sent / received. The FoodDayz system still allows parents to pay by cheque if you wish to allow this option.
Create order reports and/or export your data to excel and/or create labels.
Use the event registration system to register for other school events, socials, camp registrations (including waivers) and other fund raisers. Events could accept payments or events can be free.
Build your own online forms. Build surveys, suggestions forms, volunteer forms, volunteer time entry, School Directory Info, Sponsor forms or almost anything else you can think of.
Need a website? Use our Content Management System (CMS) and WebAppz to empower multiple volunteers to add/change content without the knowledge of html or any special software. For more information about our CMS, Click Here
. For more information on our WebAppz, Click Here
FoodDayz simplifies and enhances much of the daily volunteer effort and administration of School PAC functions.
|Cleveland Elementary School|
After researching other website/systems and dealing with other service providers, I have found that FoodDayz far exceeds any other program I looked at in terms of ease of use, reliability, variety of functions and in user support. The service response has been superb in terms of quick response times and in terms of trouble shooting and answering my questions. I have been extremely impressed.
Cleveland Elementary School
|Verdicchio's Deli & Trattoria|
I have been involved in the school food day program at my children’s school for 8 years now. Working with Randy and his online ordering system has made my life so….. much easier. It eliminates any room for human error in the ordering process. Randy’s system is easy to use and the reports he generates for the schools are brilliant. Aside from the technical advantages to Randy’s system, just working with Randy himself is a pleasure. He is smart, patient and always there if you need him. He is a real joy to work with. I highly suggest using his online ordering system for your food days or any other school function. Lisa Verdicchio
Verdicchio's Deli & Trattoria
• FoodDayz Features
FoodDayz provides all the functions and features that most Schools/PACs require to simplify and enhance their food day ordering and admininstration processes as well as many other registration and data collection requirements via on-line forms.|
The objective of FoodDayz is to make food day ordering and administration easier and timelier for parents and to reduce the time and frustration of the PAC organizers and volunteers.
Remember, FoodDayz also includes an online event registration and data forms system that can also greatly reduce the number of paper forms, money collection efforts, data re-entry and volunteer/administrative effort.
Please review the following features that are included with FoodDayz. Remember that most features can be turned off or on. Additional components can be added on request.
- Full online ordering/registration system. 100% web based with no special software required
- Unlimited event based registrations.
- Unlimited user defined online data forms.
- Secure 128bit encryption.
- Moneris credit card clearing service. This is your own merchant account with funds going to your bank account.
- SQL Server data base. You have your own SQL database so you can keep your own copy.
- Complete support. (database, hosting, programming and help).
- Donation option. Allows for an extra donation to be added along with the order.
- Instant credit card authorization.
- Email confirmation of order including their menu schedule and selections.
- Cheque or credit card payment with discount/surcharge fee options.
- Early bird discounts and/or late fee option.
- Allows for up to 2 different menus (1 for primary and 1 for intermediate or 1 for both).
- Allows for multiple cycles. Instead of ordering for the whole year, you can setup 2 or 3 menu schedules.
- Allows for late orders (optional). Parents can order late with the system only allowing orders for future menu schedules.
- Email notices can be sent to parents who have ordered.
- Parents can update their contact information themselves. (e.g. phone, address and email changes).
- Group email by grade and class.
- Email order reminder to parents from last year.
- Report generation directly into excel format.
- Class order summary/detail and day order summary reports.
- Allows for open orders (choose anything) or choose one from A,B,C groups.
- Create your own forms, saved to the database.
• FoodDayz Pricing
The pricing has been established to be competitive with or better than other on-line PAC 'Food Day' ordering systems. The terms are simple...|
- $250 setup fee (one time).
- 1% of transactions fees (minimum $300 per year)
- No fees on free events or forms.
- No contract
- Uses your own Moneris merchant account; Moneris is a bank of Montreal / Royal bank joint venture. All credit card transaction amounts go directly to your bank account where standard bank setup and credit card fees apply.
Optional PAC Content Management System (CMS) and WebAppz.
- $500.00 setup fee (Regular $1000.00)
- $25 per month for hosting / CMS / WebAppz / Secure Site / Email / Webmail
* WebAppz includes; event calendar, photo gallery, news archive, document manager, link manager, faq manager and newsletter.
• scr - Order Form
Note: These screen shots were taken on 9 Jun 2009 so the order form does not allow food orders scheduled before 9 Jun to be entered. |
• scr - Admin Menu
• scr - Reports
Detail order for one class|
Summary orders for by class for one day
Summary orders for all classes for one day
• Welcome to TechSys
TechSys Communications has been providing online sports registration, sports websites and club management tools for youth, amateur and adult clubs and leagues since 2002. Our software is helping all types of sports clubs including; soccer, hockey, baseball, basketball, lacrosse, field hockey, softball and more.
Every implementation of our online sports registration system has been extremely successful. We have never lost a SpAppz client and have converted many from other systems.!~~~galinsert=1 notable=1 width=300 align=right hspace=10 vspace=10~~~!
The reason for our retention success is:
- Prompt and friendly real-time customer support.
- Feature rich system that is much more than just an online registration system.
- Great value compared to our competition.
- Free customization for any critical requirement.
- Internet expertise. We can optionally provide / support you with all your web system and hosting needs.
We have recently created a school lunch online ordering and online fundraising system (FoodDayz) for elementary and high schools based on the SpAppz model.
TechSys Technical Services:
- Premium and professional web/database/application/email hosting.
- Support for advanced web/database applications (ASP, PHP, MS SQL and MYSQL).
- Application and database development for online systems.
- SpAppz - Online Sports registration and club/team management system for any sports organization where registering is required. !~~~galinsert=1 notable=1 width=200 align=right hspace=10 vspace=10~~~!
- FoodDayz - Online lunch ordering system (for fund raisers or as a school function).
- Eventz - For creating online registration, ordering, data collection forms (with or without payments). Applications are: camps, clinics, surveys, donations, product sales, courses, social events, RSVPs, more...
- CMS-Appz - Dynamic web site where content and navigation can be added with no knowledge of html required. Multiple users can maintain the site or specified pages.
- WebAppz - Several web applications to improve your websites functionality and organization. WebAppz include; multi-level photo/product gallery, rich formatted newsletter including subscription database, Discussion Forum, News and News archive, Document downloads/management, Link manager, Faq manager and Banner Ads.
SpAppz - Complete Sports Registration, club / team management and communication Web System.
TechSys' online sports registration and club management system comes of age. SpAppz will satisfy your 'online registration' requirements as well as provide several other functions that will stream-line and reduce the workload of staff and volunteers. SpAppz also includes innovative features not found in other products. See SpAppz for more information.
Note to sports area associations:
SpAppz can provide you and your clubs with systems your clubs need and the data access and tools you need for club management.
Web Site Content Management System - CMS-APPZ
TechSys' offers our hosting customers a low-cost method to easily maintain their own Web Site content. With CMS-APPZ you can add new pages, new sections to pages plus many other features. See CMS-Appz
for more details and to find out how CMS-APPZ can save you time & money.
Complete web hosting services including WebAppz.
TechSys' offers a full range of web hosting options
to meet any requirement plus the local support and service not found with a lot of the competition.
And NOW... to provide additional value to our customers, we offer our suite of WebAppz
subscription free. With TechSys WebAppz, you can provide dynamic content to your web visitors
and add the content yourself by logging in and using back-end simple forms.
Based on your needs and your budget, we can provide the level of technical goods and services that is just right for you. We have web, mail and application servers located at one of the best fault tolerant connections to the Internet in Vancouver.
TechSys can be your partner for all levels of analysis, design, development, hosting, marketing, maintenance and support for your web site vision. Let TechSys be your Web Master.
|This site uses The TechSys Web Content Appz. All content is entered via simple web forms with no special software required.|
2005 TechSys Communications Ltd.
• To Do List
• Why SpAppz?
!~~~galinsert=1 notable=1 width=300 align=right hspace=10 vspace=10~~~!... We are more that just a sports registration system provider, we are a total club service provider (or as much or as little as you want). We are here to make life easier for the board, coaches, volunteers, staff, parents, players and anyone else associated with your club. Our software is helping all types of sports clubs including; soccer, hockey, baseball, basketball, lacrosse, field hockey, softball and more.
You get all the systems and unlimited support for just 1% of financial transactions (min. $1 per player registration and min. $300 per year from any one club).
Extensible! Grow into our features as required. Many clubs start by only using the seasonal registration component but quickly see the benefits of our other components/subsystems and take advantage of them in short order (when convenient for them).
Included are several additional 'must have' components. Like:
- Event Registrations (with selective fee options).
- Tournament registrations.
- Player/parent self-serve profile, tax receipt reprints.
- Pre-filled waiver forms ready for signature (if required by your club).
- Form Tool (create your own database forms)
- Player Evaluation System.
- Coach Login and tools.
- Coach Application.
- Coach Risk Management Process Form.
- Coach Evaluations.
- Scheduling sub system
(generated, imported or manual)
- Referee assignment/acknowledgements.
- Game Reports.
- Discussion Forum.
- Multi-level Email Communications.
- much more!
Need a Website? (This is optional)
Use our sports Content Management System (CMS) ($250 setup and $25 per month).
Our CMS replaces your website and includes several web application where content can be updateed by several people with no knowledge of html. Our CMS also integrates nicely with SpAppz too.
Here is what is included:
- Content Management System
- Event calendar
- Photo gallery
- News and News Archive
- Document manager
- Html newsletter
- Link manager
- Faq manager
- Sponsor banner ads
(Note: The components and sub systems can be turned off if not required.)
We can be your club's IT, web content and database partner too. From email support, custom forms, html newsletters and database systems, we can provide it all. Your satisfaction is guaranteed or you pay nothing. No contracts either, our products, support and service will keep you so satisfied, you won't want to leave!
Before you even look at the features and benefits of SpAppz Online Sports Registration, you need to understand and acknowledge the general benefits.
For your organization:
- SpAppz purchase costs are very affordable.
- Club continuity and easier voluteer transitions (systems in place and support available).
- Ongoing expenses are much less than manual methods.
- Very accurate, single source, registrant maintained database.
- Database and tools are available anytime from anywhere.
- Easy to implement and learn. (and Unlimited training and support.)
- Reduced stress and workload for volunteers.
- Reduced calls from parents.
- Complete control of registration process.
- Easier and more complete money collections.
- Cost savings (pre-printed forms and postage)
- Easy team assignment process.
- Special League required data exports.
- All levels of email communications. (players, coaches, teams, registration reminders, team lists, medical forms, late payments, etc.)
- Event registrations (camps, tournaments, high performance, referee/umpire/coach training)
For the players/registrants
- Convenient access and easy to use.
- Credit card or cheque payment methods.
- Early registration incentives (early bird discounts and/or late fee).
- Instant registration results (registered, waitlisted, full, closed, etc.)
- On screen and email registration confirmations.
- Player profile gets rolled over for the next season (do not need to reenter most information).
- Plus much, much more!
Click here to see our testimonials on the SpAppz website.
• What Is SpAppz
SpAppz is a COMPLETE sport communication and registration package. SpAppz is used for managing web page information, communications, season registration, various event based registrations and team assignment.|
Imagine an always online database where the players can update their own contact information, get email reminders to register for the coming season and then register online with credit card payments, authorized and transferred to the club bank account instantly.
Imagine the time and effort saved by reducing cheque and NSF processing plus the phone calls to and from parents questioning if payments were sent / received.
Imagine the cost saving from multiple form creation, paper and postage costs.
Imagine age-group coordinators assigning players to teams from the comfort of their own home using a shared and current database.
Imagine a web site where content can be added through forms with no knowledge of html and can be updated from anywhere with no special software.
SpAppz makes this a reality!
• Perfect Fit!
SpAppz comes in a variety of configurations including a level of support services that's right for your orgainization.
At the top end... SpAppz can be your registration system plus a new dynamic, freshly designed web site and content management system with several WebAppz that will provide everything you could ever want in a web system. But, you don't have to use everything, you can pick and choose what functions you would like to use (We could even create new functions if you wish).
TechSys also offers reasonably priced ongoing update services to provide reliability and continuity to your organization no matter how many times key personel or volunteers change/retire.
If you only want the registration system, we can accommodate this too.
Just want a professional content system (dynamic web site) to replace your current web site? No problem!
Have special requirements? talk to us!
• Who Benefits
SpAppz can be used for any organization where you need to maintain a database of your subscribers, accept registrations (seasonal and/or event based) and perform other voluntee intensive functions. |
Players / Parents
Players or their parents (registrants) can register online for the season or for specific events offered. Registrants can re-register for future years with only adjustments to their 'on-file' information.
Registrants will receive email confirmation of all registrations and email communications to registrants can be sent from coordinators for special events or reminders as required.
Registrants can login anytime and make adjustments to their contact information.
All registrations are under one login.
Coordinators can check prior year registrations and current registrations by division and/or by age group and/or team.
Coordinators can assign players to teams by division and/or agegroup. A player who re-registers will be automatically placed on the same team (by default).
Coordinators can 'mass email' players, coaches, managers and others associated with a team and/or agegroup and/or division.
Coordinators can send team lists and player medical information (as entered at registration time) to coaches and managers.
Coaches can login and change their contact information.
Coaches can adjust their players phone number, email address and enter their home and away jersey numbers (jersey numbers help scouts to make player evaluations).
Coaches can rank their players and enter player evaluation(s).
Coaches/managers can generate team lists and send lists and emails to their players.
Scouts can browse all the players and add evaluations to any player.
This is optional.
If selected, the registration can include tryout request data with optional tryout fees included as part of the registration.
The Tryout coordinator can request a computer generated excel spread sheet of those players wanting to tryout and for which level.
Special Event Coordinator
Special events registrations can be created for any type of extra registration requirement. This could be age level camps, specialty camps, awards events, dances, etc.. These events can be free or fee based with cheque or credit card payment methods.
The event coordinator can check registration numbers and update payment info (change to paid when cheque is received).
Event coordinators can request an event registration list to be downloaded to their computer as an excel spreadsheet.
All special event registrants can be mass emailed with special instructions, reminders or event changes.
The payments processor can adjust the payment status of a registration. This includes changing the status to paid when a cheque is received or 'can'celled, 'ref'unded, 'free' and other status codes.
The payments processor can also add payment notes to a registrant to keep track of promises, dates, etc..
The Registration Administrator has access to the same functions that the others have plus additional reporting and editing functions.
• Web Site Content
SpApps includes a set of web applications that allows someone with little or no html knowledge to:
- Make changes to a web page or sections within a web page.
- Add new web pages or delete existing web pages (and automatic page navigation).
- Maintain an event calendar.
- Maintain a photo gallery with unlimited categories.
- Maintain downloadable documents.
- Maintain club contacts.
- Maintain links to other web sites including maps and directions.
- Maintain banner ads and banner ad reporting.
• SpAppz Features
SpAppz provides all the functions and features that most sports organizations require to simplify and enhance the registration processes and information dissemination.|
The objective of this system is to make the registration easier and timelier for the registrant (player/parent) and to reduce the time and frustration of the organization's registrar and coordinators.
Please review the following features that are included with SpAppz. Remember that most features can be turned off or on. Additional components can be added on request.
- Full online registration system. 100% web based with no special software required
- Complete Annual and event based registrations
- Secure 128bit encryption.
- Moneris credit card clearing service. This can be your own merchant account or you can use the SpAppz credit card clearing account.
- SQL Server data base. You have your own SQL database so you can keep your own copy.
- Complete support. (database, hosting, programming and help).
- Five levels of Sports Appz administration access:
- Admin access - Full sports Appz access (not website).
- Coordinator access - players and team assignment.
- Collections access - payment status and payments receipts.
- Coach access - team lists, evaluations, team communications, more.
- Head Coach access - full evaluation access.
- Scout access - Add evaluations to any player (no history view).
- Special Event Coordinator.
- Tryout Coordinator.
- Referee Coordinator.
- Multiple Web site content access logins. One login can access one or more sub systems.
- Web page content and club contacts.
- Event Calendar.
- Banner ads.
- Picture Gallery.
- Document Downloads.
- Link Manager (maps, associated sites, etc).
- Tryout option (automatically adds extra fee and player gets included on the tryout list.)
- Donation option. Allows for an extra donation to be added along with the registration.
- Option to ask for interest in refereeing (umpiring) on registration form.
- Instant credit card authorization.
- Email confirmation of registration.
- Cheque or credit card payment with Discount/surcharge fee.
- Early bird discounts and/or late fee.
- Allows for limits by age group.
- Waitlist option.
- Allows for different pricing by division and agegroup.
- Allows for different registration periods for different divisions.
- Allows for controlled late registrations. (a late password is provided).
- Team contacts page (coaches and manager contact info).
- Player self administration (e.g. phone, address and email changes).
- Group email by division, age group, team, coaches, managers & special event registrants.
- Email registration reminder to players from last season.
- Email player medical forms (filled out as part of registration) to coach and manager.
- Report generation directly into excel format.
- Team list (for coaches and managers).
- Player address list (required by most league associations).
- Tryout list (for tryout coordinator).
- Uniform list (for equipment manager).
- Volunteer list (based on volunteer data entered when registered online).
- Donation list.
- Coach/manager list.
- Mail merge labels using word and excel.
- Complete special event based registration (now with custom data fields).
- (new) Create your own forms (coach evaluations, surveys, etc), saved to the database.
- (new) Player evaluations (click here for screen shot)
- Special BCSA formatted downloads
The pricing has been established to be competitive with or better than other on-line sports registration systems. The terms are simple...|
- $500 setup fee (one time).
- 1% of transactions fees
- No fees on free events
- No contract
- Your own Moneris merchant account; Moneris is a bank of Montreal / Royal bank joint venture. All credit card transaction amounts go directly to your bank account where standard bank setup and credit card fees apply.
• scr - Registration
First Registration page - login
Second Registration page - Details
Third Registration Page - Confirmation
• scr - Events
Event Grouping Page Sample
'Back End' Events Sample
• scr - Custom Forms
Custom Form Sample
• scr - Player Evaluation
Player Evaluations Sample
• Team Registration Process
Team registration is usually for adult leagues where the team captain or coach organizes the team and registers and pays for the whole team. It is then this individuals responsibility to get the rest of the team players to register (with or without additional fees).
The team manager (or captain or coach) would fill out an online registration form that asks for their requested division, team name, coach and manager contact information and allows them to pay an amount by cheque and/or credit card.
Upon the successful completion of this form, the team is added to the database, and the two contacts are added as staff to that team and staff logins and passwords are generated for the staff.
When the payment is received, the club administrator adds a key-code to the team record.
When you are ready for Step 2, their is a process that will send all the staff a personalized email that gives them their login, password, division, team name and player key-code plus your instructions on what they are to do next.
The team contacts will send an email to all of their players providing them with the key code and where to go to register.
The player registration can be free or include a player payment component (fee).
When the players register with their key-code, they are automatically placed on their team and the 'coach' team contact obtains a bcc email of the player registration.
Staff (up to 6) can login and get details on their team and use the system to communicate with their team. This includes a team list so they can see who has registered and contact those who have not registered yet.
Team staff can also update some contact information (e.g. phone, email, photo)
The player registration part is important as this is where they electronically sign the waiver and enter their contact and emergency information.
Here is what a team staff member has access to on the system:
Spappz Administration Menu
Access Level: Coach
We can also add a schedule admin option so staff can update their own schedule and scores.
- Show My Teams
- Send Team Email and/or List
- Team Roster
- Player Evaluation Summary
- Show Team List with A/R
- Coach's Excel Team List
In addition to the above we can turn on 'Team pages', where team staff can make simple page updates and players can go to get the latest stats, news and team gallery photos.
• Visit SpAppz Website!
• Technology Made Easy
TechSys offers you an IT (information Technology) department on demand.|
For those companies who do not need full time technical staff or just need assistance in certain technical areas, TechSys can provide the manpower to satisfy your requirements.
Technical support includes rolling out or enabling new technology as required or requested.
Have a technical problem? Give us a call!
• Why Outsource?
There are many reasons to outsource your technical support requirements, here are a few of them;
- Free up other staff to do the job they were meant to do. In many smaller businesses, there is an individual 'who knows computers'. This may work sometimes but often results in de-focused staff, incomplete or problematic technical implementations and frustration. A technical professional can get the task done quickly and efficiently and may reduce future headaches.
- Reduced cost. Some times a business doesn't really need full time IT staff (or requires fewer IT staff). With outsourcing, you only pay for what you need. No make work projects, no empire building and no employee training.
- Broader knowledge base and skills. With TechSys Support, you get the right technical professional for the job. Depending on what you need, the professional with the required skill set at the appropriate fee will be dispatched.
• Request a Tech
No Need to file out a form...
Call TechSys Support at 604-418-9181
• Tech Support Pricing
Technical outsourcing is based on several task types. Each task type involves a different level of expertise at a competitive rate.|
This assessment is to determine how easy or difficult it would be to maintain your systems and network. Some sites may use special software or custom applications where a higher level of expertise or knowledge is require. After the assessment, we will be able to give you an understanding of the complexity and therefore the technical effort and (if required) extra work / costs required to support maintain your systems.
|$95.00 (one time)|
|Simple Site Support & Maintenance
This includes making occasional or regular updates to your systems and troubleshooting various problems (workstation, windows, network, internet, viruses, spyware and email).
|$75.00 per hour|
|Complex Site Support & Maintenance
Where complex systems are involved (Windows server, Small Business Server, Linux Servers, Web Servers, Raid systems, routers and other specialty software/hardware products), technical experts (in different fields) may be required.
|From $95.00 per hour|
|Specific Application Support
Do you need help with specific third party software where support is hard to find. TechSys works with a network of professionals with many different application skill. Let us find the right one for you.
|Varies based on the specialty.|
We have introduced a home support option for employees/associates of customers we work for. This support includes full pc support and home network/internet connectivity support.
|$50.00 per hour|
• What are Web Appz
WebAppz are web based applications that provide functionality and dynamic content to a web site. WebAppz give your web site a more professional and functional impression to your web site visitors and your customers.
All WebAppz use simple back-end forms to add the content with no HTML knowledge required. As development costs $75.00 per hour, this is a much easier and cost effective way to give your web site timely dynamic content that looks professional.
• The Web Appz
TechSys is continually adding new Web Appz and fine-tuning existing ones. Please let us know if you have any suggestions for new Web Appz or refinements to make our existing ones even better.|
Web Appz are 'rent free' with our hosting service with only a one time setup fee. You can take advantage of TechSys Web Appz even if you are hosting with someone else for a small subscription fee.
• Calendar Appz
The Event Calendar allows you to show upcoming events in a report view or a stunning monthly calendar view. The event Calendar has many built in features like:
- Email to a friend
- Subscribe to get new event notifications
- Pictures can be included in the event detail
- Banner ads sub system
- Customizable to match your web site
- Many more features...
• Newsletter Appz
The HTML Newsletter provides a marketing mechanism to communicate information to your customers/subscribers in a graphical and very professional look and feel.
Database of contacts can either be maintained online or downloaded / uploaded as an excel spreadsheet.
The Newsletter System is also used for Commercial Electronic Messages (CEM). As per the Canadian Anti-Spam legislation, users can unsubscribe from receiving these email.
• Banner Ad Appz
Banner Ad System
The Banner Ad system allows for rotating banner ads on the top, bottom or both of web pages. The back-end system allows you to upload banner graphics and report on the number of 'views' and 'click-throughs'.
The banners can automatically expire based on an 'End Date' or after the maximum views have been reached.
There can be up to 4 sets of rotating banner ads, in the heading area, at the top of your page content, at the left side and at the right side.
We can also develop / design banner ads for you or your sponsors.
• Gallery Appz
|Photo / Product Gallery Appz|
The Gallery appz is used as a simple photo gallery or as a product gallery.
As a product gallery, the Gallery Appz will display a picture on the left side with a detailed description on the right side. For this purpose there is only one picture per row.
As a photo gallery, you can set the number of pictures (columns) per row. Short picture captions show under the picture and detailed text is displayed when the larger image is viewed. Also, you can have multiple categories and sub categories within the Gallery Appz.
• FAQ Appz
The FAQ appz is an excellent way to maintain your frequently asked questions and answers.
This appz can be arranged by user defined categories with a search box for finding FAQs with specific key words.
There is also an 'Ask a question?' link and form where web users can ask questions that may not be in the FAQ.
• Links Appz
The Links appz is an excellent way to maintain links to other associated or related web sites.
This appz can be arranged by user defined categories with a search box for finding links with specific key words.
Descriptions can be included with the link to explain the web site.
A common use for the SpAppz (Sports registration) Application is for maps and directions for playing fields. The link opens up a new window to a third party map web site that will present a map. The directions to the playing field are in the description for the link.
• Doc Appz
|Document Downloads Appz|
The Doc appz is an excellent way to maintain/catagorize your manuals, marketing and other documents that you want to make available to web users. A brief description of the document can be included to explain what the document is plus there is a search box that will use the description to find keywords entered by the web user.
The document download system will allow you to post / download word, excel and PDF documents.
• News Archive
|News Archive Appz|
The News Archive Appz allows you to post & show your last few news summary articles on your home page. You control how many items will show up on the home page and the summary text.
If you have more news than what will show on your home page, a link to the full news archive will display, allowing users to browse and search ALL your FULL news articles.
You can also choose to add more details to a news article that does not display on the home page. In this case, a 'more...' link will show up for that news article. A visitor can click on this to get the whole story.
• Design & Development
TechSys offers several levels of web design and development. From simple to complex, all with a professional look and feel.|
The cost of a website can fluctuate substantially based on how graphical, how unique and what 'bells and whistles' are required. Give us an idea of what you want in a web site (give us some examples) and we will give you an estimate or give us your budget and we will let you know what you can get.
There are several types of web sites each with a purpose…
Placeholder / Business Card.
This Web site is for those that are not sure what the long-term goals of their web site are or do not yet have a budget for their web site plans. In either case, this will provide the owner with a basic web presence and a place where search engines start with.
This would be a simple site that would include a logo, a brief overview of the company and contact info (including corporate email address).
Classic Web Site
The classic site provides a multi-page web that includes all the standard pages. The primary purpose of this site is to provide all corporate and product / service related information to those who want more detail. The targeted users are exiting customers and prospects. The prospect can get the web address through existing communications, search engines or other marketing material.
A well-designed and implemented classic web site also provides a positive and professional corporate image.
Dynamic Web Site
The dynamic site includes the same components as the classic web plus software / database components that allow the web site owner to add/update content via simple forms and to provide the web user easier and better experience.
This way the web site is more current and is meant to have web users return regularly for new / additional information.
TechSys Web appz can accomplish this by integrating the event calendar, web content appz, or other appz with the web site.
A web application is usually some type of web site that allows users to login and do something. A web application can be a web based time entry system, an online store, a contact management and communications system or a registration system such as SpAppz.
Web applications usually include data entry, reporting and transaction processing with complex rules and triggers.
A Web application can be part of your whole web site plan with parts only available after logging in.
• Development Pricing
Design and Development to meet your requirements and your budget!|
TechSys can provide:
- Package Pricing
- Quote Pricing
- Interactive Pricing
This is one page with your logo (in a suitable format), simple corporate overview / statement and contact information. You provide us with the logo, text and color scheme and we set it up to your satisfaction.
Dynamic Web Site
This package uses our Web Content Appz configured based on your corporate colors and logo. All pages are maintainable via your login and simple forms.
The site will include:
- Home page. This is the start page of the web site. Normally a summary of who you are and News.
- Contact us page. This page includes a back-end form that allows you to add/delete contacts from displaying on the page and/or emailed from the included contact us form.
- Up to 8 other pages. This could include pages such as products, services, about us, etc... You can also add other web appz like events, links, faqs, documents and gallery for an additional fee.
Treatment of 10 photos that you supply
Ten royalty free pictures or graphics
Adding and formatting of content that you provide (word) into your pages.
Unlimited Web Content Appz support.
Where a more comprehensive / larger budget web site is required. We can work with you to establish your requirements and storyboard the whole web site. All aspects of the design and development would be itemized and quoted.
The requirements and storyboard phase would be billed at our Analyst rate.
$85.00 per hour
This is simply an hourly rate to discuss with you what you want and develop the site with you constantly reviewing the progress and providing feedback.
This method works well for those companies who are not quite sure what they want yet need be see the actual work in progress to make their decisions. This method also works for fast tracking a web site where some content can be rolled out before completion of the entire site.
$85.00 per hour
• Complete Hosting
TechSys offers complete 'business class' hosting services from our servers located in Burnaby using premier, high speed, fault tolerant Internet connectivity to the world. |
There are two types of hosting services emerging. The first is 'self serve' where you have to do everything yourself and support is sparse. The second type of hosting is 'full service' hosting, where you simply place a phone call or send an email to have your support requests acted upon.
TechSys offers the 'Full service' method.
In addition to 'Full service', TechSys also offers our CMS-APPZ
and our suite of WebAppz
. This is how we add real VALUE to our hosting service.
If there is anything you need, you can email or phone us and we will make these adjustments for you.
Our hosting starts at $15.00 per month.
• Hosting Packages
Web Site Hosting
All web hosting is located on fault tolerant (raid) servers connected to the internet via a very high speed fault tolerant network. Web server Scripting languages include ASP, Perl and PHP. Each package includes Web Mail, unlimited Email Addresses, Scripting, Web Mail Admin, WebAppz, and SQL Database.
Plus, 'Business Class' support!
|Light Web - Simple / or starter web hosting
- Up to 50mb Storage
- 500MB Monthly Traffic
|$15.00 per month|
|Basic Web - small business web hosting
- Up to 100MB Storage
- 1GB Monthly Traffic
|$25.00 per month|
|Advanced Web - mid-size business web hosting
- Up to 250MB Storage
- 3 GB Monthly Traffic
|$40.00 per month|
|Extreme Web - Complete business web hosting
- Up to 1GB Storage
- 10 GB Monthly Traffic
|$75.00 per month|
|Server Co-location - Your 1U server managed by TechSys
- 25GB Monthly Traffic
- Configured to meet your needs
|$150.00 per month|
• Hosting Add-ons
|Secure Server (SSL)
||$25.00 per month|
|Email 5 Pack
||$15.00 per month|
|Email 25 Pack
||$25.00 per month|
|1GB Extra Storage
||$5.00 per month|
|10GB Extra Storage
||$25.00 per month|
|1GB Extra Bandwidth
||$2.50 per month|
|10GB Extra Bandwidth
||$15.00 per month|
||$25.00 per month|
||See Web Appz|
||$25.00 per year|
|Secondary DNS Hosting
||$25.00 per year|
|10 pack DNS Hosting
||$125.00 per year|
|10 pack Secondary DNS Hosting
||$75.00 per year|
||$25.00 to $35.00|
• Web Systems Outsourcing
TechSys is an Internet expert.|
We offer all levels of Internet related services and support. From simple email support to complex database web applications with everything in between.
TechSys can be your 'ON-CALL' Web/Internet Service department with a broader base of skills then most IT departments. You pay for actual work and never have to worry about staff idle time and unnecessary 'make-work' projects.
Whether you wish to outsource all your Web/Internet requirements, certain aspects or project-based tasks, we can provide the trust, technology, expertise and responsibility to get the job done well!
Here are a few ways we can assist you.
After discussing your web site aspirations and budget, we can provide any or all of the following;
- Maintaining or adding new components to your existing web site (This includes forms and web appz).
- Looking after all your hosting, email, domain names and special hosting requirements.
- Low-cost web content management system where you can easily maintain your own web page content with no or little knowledge of HTML.
- Custom designed web content management system. This is similar to the low-cost version but more time/care/effort is taken for design, graphics and other features
- Web site graphical designed. Including layout, color, image creation, photo selection and comparative analysis with 'like' sites.
- Web/database application integration. This includes; event calendars, web site document management, banner ads, html newsletters, FAQ's, Link management and more.
- Custom web application development. We have developed SPAPPZ, a complete sports content management system and on-line registration system. Other Web applications include a course/teacher/student registration system (intranet), online store and business directory
- Direct credit card transactions to your bank account using moneris or other credit card systems.
- Web site/system planning and feedback
- Web site design
- Royalty free graphics
- Custom designed graphics
- Pre-built web appz
- Simple to complex web forms
- Custom Web application / database programming
- Credit card integration
- Secure web pages (SSL)
- Ongoing maintenance & support
- Complete hosting
- Email support (outlook)
- Web mail
- Onsite training and support as required
• Web Management Pricing
(See Web Hosting for our web hosting offerings.)|
Web outsourcing is based on several task types. Each task type involves a different level of expertise at a competitive price point.
|Web Site Assessment
This assessment is to determine how easy or difficult it would be to
maintain your web site. Some sites are more difficult / tricky to
maintain or require a higher level of expertise. After the assessment,
we will be able to give you an understanding of the complexity and
therefore the technical effort and (if required) extra work / costs
required to maintain the web site.
|$75.00 (one time)
|Simple Site Maintenance (HTML)
This includes making occasional or regular updates to your web site.
These updates include changes to text on your site (that you provide).
Also included are uploading and inserting of pictures that you provide
to existing pages. This type of maintenance is for static web pages.
|$45.00 per hour
|Complex Site Maintenance
Where advanced HTML and CSS techniques are used. An HTML expert may be
|$75.00 per hour
|Scripting Site Maintenance
For those sites which contain scripting, a software engineer versed in
the appropriate language is needed. Some scripting languages include
ASP, PHP, Perl, vb and java. This also includes database connectivity
with SQL, ACCESS and EXCEL.
|$85.00 per hour
|Graphics / Photos
Find / touch-up / adjust royalty free (or user provided)
|$75.00 per hour
|Design Custom Graphic or Logo
Our graphics designer will work with you to provide the quality graphic
you are looking for. Building a new graphic design from scratch may take
|$75.00 per hour
|Flash Design and Development
Flash components can range from a web commercials, small web
applications to high end site navigation. Flash is a combination of
graphic arts and programming.
|$85.00 per hour
|Web Appz Integration
Integrate and setup of one of several TechSys
Web Appz. This usually takes only a couple of hours to setup.
TechSys rents out their Web Appz for $120 per year. Each Web Appz
includes a login and back-end web based maintenance process. Web Appz
are built using ASP and SQL Server.
|$75.00 per hour plus $120 per
year for Web Appz rental. 25% off for each additional Web Appz
|Web Appz Maintenance
For those who wish to outsource the maintenance of any TechSys Web Appz.
This includes making adjustments to content through the Web System
Content Manager, Photo Gallery, Downloadable Documents, Event Calendar,
etc. Although HTML expertise is not required, some effort is required to
post the information and some HTML can improve the 'look and feel'.
|$35.00 per hour
|Hosting / Email Maintenance and
Whether you host with us, have your own web and/or mail servers or a
third party hosting company, we can make all the adjustments and find /
resolve any problem that you may encounter. This includes DNS and domain
registrations / renewals.
|$75.00 per hour
|Search Engine Submissions and Optimization
If you are looking to increase traffic to your site through search engine 'hits', then you may want consider this option.
Search engine submissions and optimization requires careful adjustments to your web site to make them more favorable to the search engine systems. Also required are ongoing regular submissions to the search engines of your specific web pages. For this reason, search engine packages are an annual effort.
TechSys Communications has partnered with another local Vancouver company who specializes in search engine submissions. TechSys works with our partner to provide you with the best Search Engine solution available. (Note: TechSys gets wholesale pricing from our Search Engine partner so your cost is the same either through us or direct.)
|Price is based on the number of pages. example: 5 pages optimized and submitted twice a month for 1 year $1500.00
(additional pages at $150.00 each)